How To Prepare ESSIAC® TEA:
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: One unit (approx. 1.5 oz/43 gm) of ESSIAC® Powder makes approx. 72 fl oz (2 litres) of ESSIAC® tea.
You will need:
- A stainless steel pot
- A stainless steel spoon
- A glass jug
- A jam jar
- A muslin cloth
- Add one unit of ESSIAC® to 88 oz (approx. 2.5 litres) of water (filtered or distilled) in a covered stainless steel pot. *Do not use an aluminium pot.
- Bring to a boil and then reduce to a simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Keep covered during the boiling process to increase potency.
- Remove from heat, keep covered and let stand for 4 hours to attain maximum potency.
- After this 4 hour “cooling down period” bring the contents of your pot to the boil again and then reduce to a simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Keep covered during this process.
- Remove from heat.
- Cover, refrigerate in a stainless steel or glass jug and let stand for 6-8 hours to increase potency and to allow the sediment to settle.
- Holding a piece of muslin cloth over a jam jar, pour liquid out of the jug, over muslin cloth, into the jam jar. (You can squeeze the muslin to strain out any remaining liquid into the jam jar). This will filter out the sediment leaving you with a refreshing and potent tea to drink day or night.Keep refrigerated. Do not freeze or microwave.
ESSIAC® is an organic, non-toxic, drug free herbal remedy which contains no additives or preservatives. The botanicals used in ESSIAC® have not been treated with herbicides or pesticides.
Daily Usage (Powder) Use ESSIAC® for twelve consecutive weeks.
2 oz. (60 ml) every 12 hrs.
2 fl oz-4 fl oz (60-120 ml) twice daily
1 fl oz. (30 ml) every 12 hrs. for daily well-being
1. No Food or Drink 1 Hour Before or After Taking ESSIAC®
2. Not to be taken by pregnant women, nursing mothers or infants.
Tips for using left over sediment: There will be sediment in the muslin cloth after the filtration process.